TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VILLA DEL RIO RENTAL
Failure to follow these terms may result in your eviction from the villa without compensation and additional charges may apply.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: allowed is 8 adults. We may allow small children four years or under in addition to the 8 adults. This must be agreed in writing at time of reservation.
1. DEPOSIT. A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking. Once the booking is confirmed, the deposit shall be non refundable but will be deducted from the total amount due.
2. BALANCE. The balance is due six weeks prior to your arrival in Cape Coral.
3. SECURITY CREDIT CARD. A valid credit card with at least $1000 available to hold in is required at check in. This is to cover any breakages/damage or loss to the property & any other additional charges that may apply. You may be held responsible for any damage or loss sustained during your period of reservation. Minor breakages will not be deductible.
4. ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE. The rental commences at 4pm on the day of arrival and ceases at 10am on the day of departure. Late check out may sometimes be available at the owner's discretion.
5. CLEANING. The property will be cleaned before your arrival and again on your departure, but we ask that you please leave the house in a clean and tidy condition. Rentals are exclusive of electricity. Local telephone calls are free. The accommodation is reserved exclusively for you and your party named on the booking form, the accommodation cannot be sub-let or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation. Maximum adult occupants is eight. Homeowner may agree in writing to small children under four in addition to the eight adults.
6. ADDITIONAL CHARGES POSSIBLE. The Rent paid does not cover electric usage, accidental or intentional physical damage caused by guest to the unit or any items in the unit, missing items, excess cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupants beyond the number on the booking and/or sales tax, long distance phone charges, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the unit, or any damage resultant of violations of this Rental Agreement. Guest grants The Homeowner (or designated agent) the right to bill any such additional charges to the credit card number provided by Guest.
7. ACCOMODATION. Occupancy and use of the premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The Homeowner (or designated agent) has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask the disruptive Guests to vacate the home. The Lead Guest must be 25 years of age or older.
8. LIABILITY. The owners or their agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
9. INVENTORY. No items may be removed from the house. This includes linens and towels. Please report any breakages or damage to the management company.
10. CANCELLATION or ADMENDMENTS BY YOU. If you are compelled to cancel your reservation, you should inform us immediately confirm your cancellation to us by email. In this event if you cancel your deposit will be forfeited. If the cancellation is received less than 42 days from date of arrival you will be liable to pay the full amount of the booking.
11. CANCELLATION BY HOMEOWNERS. In the event of circumstances beyond our control requiring us to cancel a reservation i.e. including Acts of God, Hurricanes, civil disturbances, riots, flood, drought, fire and legislation, only repayment in full of any Monies paid in respect of the reservation will be made. We will do everything in our power to find suitable alternative accommodation, however we can accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage sustained by the hirer in these circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12. COMPLAINTS. The Management Company who look after the property will always do its best to ensure that the villa is clean upon arrival of our guests. It is essential, however, that any defect, shortage, or complaint is reported to them immediately in order that the problem can be resolved as soon as is possible.
VIDEO SECURITY – Please note the entrances to the home are monitored with video cameras.