TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VILLA DEL RIO RENTAL
Maximum occupancy allowed is 8.
1. DEPOSIT. A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking. Once the booking is confirmed, the deposit shall be non refundable but will be deducted from the total amount due.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT. A refundable security deposit of $1000 ($2000 if the boat is also rented) is required to cover any loss or damage while staying in the house, this can be held against your credit card. This is to cover any breakages/damage or loss to the property. This amount will be refunded to you as soon after your stay as is possible subject to inspection of the accommodation by the managers and on return of the villa key to them. You may be held responsible for any damage or loss sustained during your period of reservation. A deduction will be made to the amount of replacement/repair and the balance returned to you. Minor breakages will not be deductible.
3. BALANCE. The balance is due six weeks prior to your arrival in Cape Coral and must be paid either by Travellers cheque, bank Certified Cheque or credit card on this website.
4. ARRIVAL/ DEPARTURE. The rental commences at 4pm on the day of arrival and ceases at 10am on the day of departure. Late check out may sometimes be available at the owner's discretion. The property will be cleaned before your arrival and again on your departure, but we ask that you please leave the house in a clean and tidy condition. Rentals are exclusive of electricity. Local telephone calls are free. The accommodation is reserved exclusively for you and your party named on the booking form, the accommodation cannot be sub-let or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
5. LIABILITY. The owners or their agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
6. INVENTORY. No items may be removed from the house. This includes linens and towels. Please report any breakages or damage to the management company.
7. REGISTRATION. Within 48 hours of your arrival in Florida our local property manager should meet with you and do the check in registration
8. CANCELLATION or ADMENDMENTS BY YOU. If you are compelled to cancel your reservation, you should inform us immediately confirm your cancellation to us by email. In this event if you cancel your deposit will be forfeited. If the cancellation is received less than 42 days from date of arrival you will be liable to pay the full amount of the booking.
9. CANCELLATION BY HOMEOWNERS. In the event of circumstances beyond our control requiring us to cancel a reservation i.e. including Acts of God, civil disturbances, riots, flood, drought, fire and legislation, only repayment in full of any Monies paid in respect of the reservation will be made. We will do everything in our power to find suitable alternative accommodation, however we can accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage sustained by the hirer in these circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. COMPLAINTS. The Management Company who look after the property will always do its best to ensure that the villa is clean upon arrival of our guests. It is essential, however, that any defect, shortage, or complaint is reported to them immediately in order that the problem can be resolved as soon as is possible..